Aiming Higher - Going for Gold
Date/Time: Tuesday 20th March 2018, 13:00 - 14:00
Venue: G21/22 Ground Floor Devonshire Building
The next Cross Faculty Forum will be hosted by the SAgE Faculty and will take place over lunchtime (1:00 - 2:00 pm) on Tuesday the 20th of March. A networking lunch will be provided from 12:30 pm.
The meeting will focus on Athena SWAN Gold awards, and what we have learnt from engaging with Gold departments. Join us to find out more about:
- What is the difference between Silver and Gold
- What departments hold a Gold award
- What those departments are doing in terms of initiatives, activities and events
- Getting involved in external engagement / beaconing activities
- Observations from assessing applications for Silver and Gold awards
For catering purposes, please register your attendance using the online form.