Gender parity in science, Technology and Engineering, from Classroom to Boardroom Why it matters. What works. How you can help.
Date/Time: Thursday, 10th November 2016, 09:00 - 15:45
Venue: The IET, Savoy Place, London
The WISE campaign to promote women in science, technology and engineering will hold its annual conference in London on the 10th of November.
The conference provide a great opportunity to access the latest insight, learn from others, make valuable connections and raise your profile.
The agenda includes:
* Getting girls interested - what works?
* Gender balance in STEM Apprencticeships
* Transforming culture and unlocking the barriers to women's career progression in STEM
* Panel Debate: creating board-level oppportunities for women in science, technology and engineering
* Focus Group: connecting academics with industry