- 56 self-catered single rooms with en suite
- 10 self-catered single en suite deluxe rooms
- Available to Postgraduate students
- Internet connection in all bedrooms including Wi-Fi connection
- Communal TV and licence
in TV lounge
- Entry phone system
- On-site laundrette
- Accommodation is spread over three floors at first floor level and above, with a lift intended for use by students with limited mobility
- Crockery pack included
- 50 week contract
- Virtual tour
- Accessible accommodation
On campus, the Grand Hotel is situated above the University
bookshop and ideally located for all that the city centre can offer.
Rooms are spread across
three floors. On each floor there are two/three central
kitchen/lounges and a separate TV lounge.
A Residence Manager is responsible for the services and facilities as well as welfare and discipline.
We take the safety of our students very seriously and Estates Security Officers patrol our accommodation to ensure your peace of mind.
Arrival instructions and downloads are also available
Follow your site on Facebook