Each year, staff and postgraduates in the School of Agriculture , Food & Rural Development publish a large number of articles based on their research, expertise and teaching. A full list of recent publications is given below; you can search this database for a researcher's name, publication year or a key word.
You can also find a selection of work published recently by individual staff members on their personal pages. Some of the research centres also have full lists of publications.
Year: 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993 1992 1991 1990 1989 1988 1987 1986 1985 1984 1982 1981 1980 1979
- Stergiadis S, Leifert C, Seal CJ, Eyre MD, Larsen MK, Nielsen JH, Slots T, Butler G. A 2-Year study on milk quality of three pasture-based dairy systems of contrasting production intensities in Wales.
The Journal of Agricultural Science 2015, (epub ahead of print).
- Emery SB, Hart A, Butler-Ellis C, Gerritsen-Ebben MG, Machera K, Spanoghe P, Frewer LJ. A Review of the Use of Pictograms for Communicating Pesticide Hazards and Safety Instructions: Implications for EU Policy.
Human and Ecological Risk Assessment 2015, 21(4), 1062-1080.
- Chattuwatthana T, Okello E. Anti-collagenase, anti-elastase and antioxidant activities of Pueraria candollei var. mirifica root extract and Coccinia grandis fruit juice extract: An In vitro study.
European Journal of Medicinal Plants 2015, 5(4), 318-327.
- Panzone LA, Talmi D. Costs, Benefits and Their Interaction: Influence on Decision Making.
In: Neuroeconomics. 2015. In Press.
- Coles D, Frewer LJ, Goddard E. Ethical issues and potential Stakeholder priorities associated with the application of genomic technologies applied to animal production systems.
Journal of Agricultural and Environemntal Ethics 2015. In Press.
- Gupta N, Fischer ARH, Frewer LJ. Ethics, Risk and Benefits Associated with Different Applications of Nanotechnology: A Comparison of Expert and Consumer Perceptions of Drivers of Societal Acceptance.
NanoEthics: Studies of New and Emerging Technologies 2015. In Preparation.
- Stergiadis S, Chen XJ, Allen M, Wills D, Yan T. Evaluating nitrogen utilization efficiency of nonpregnant dry cows offered solely fresh cut grass at maintenance levels.
Journal of Animal Science 2015, (ePub ahead of print).
- Stergiadis S, Bieber A, Franscheschin E, Isensee A, Eyre MD, Maurer V, Chatzidimitriou E, Cozzi G, Bapst B, Steward G, Gordon A, Butler G. Impact of US Brown Swiss genetics on milk quality from low-input herds in Switzerland: interactions with grazing intake and pasture type.
Food Chemistry 2015, 175, 609-618.
- Dawson PJ. Measuring the Volatility of Wheat Futures Prices on the LIFFE.
Journal of Agricultural Economics 2015, 66, 20-35. In Preparation.
- Kamihiro S, Stergiadis S, Leifert C, Eyre M, Butler G. Meat quality and health implications of organic and conventional beef production.
Meat Science 2015, 100, 306-318.
- Remoundou K, Brennan M, Sacchettini G, Panzone L, Butler-Ellis MC, Capri E, Charistou A, Chaideftou E, Gerritsen-Ebben MG, Machera K, Spanoghe P, Glass R, Marchis K, Doanngo K, Hart A, Frewer LJ. Perceptions of pesticides exposure risks by operators, workers, residents and bystanders in Greece, Italy and the UK.
Science of the Total Environment 2015, 505, 1082-1092.
- Stergiadis S, Allen M, Chen XJ, Wills D, Yan T. Prediction of nutrient digestibility and energy concentrations in fresh grass using nutrient composition.
Journal of Dairy Science 2015. In Press.
- Russ W, Sturm B, Kristbergson K, ed. Process Energy in Food Production.
Springer, New York, 2015. In Preparation.
- Soontaranurak K, Dawson PJ. Rubber Acreage Supply Response in Thailand: A Cointegration Approach.
Journal of Developing Areas 2015, 49, 23-38. In Preparation.