Each year, staff and postgraduates in the School of Agriculture , Food & Rural Development publish a large number of articles based on their research, expertise and teaching. A full list of recent publications is given below; you can search this database for a researcher's name, publication year or a key word.
You can also find a selection of work published recently by individual staff members on their personal pages. Some of the research centres also have full lists of publications.
Year: 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993 1992 1991 1990 1989 1988 1987 1986 1985 1984 1983 1982 1981 1980 1979 1978 1977 1976 1975
- Oxley A, Berry P, Taylor GA, Cowell J, Hall MJ, Hesketh J, Lietz G, Boddy AV. An LC/MS/MS method for stable isotope dilution studies of β-carotene bioavailability, bioconversion and vitamin A status in humans.
Journal of Lipid Research 2014, 55(2), 319-328.
- Di Giminiani P, Petersen LJ, Herskin MS. Characterization of nociceptive behavioural responses in the awake pig following UV–B-induced inflammation.
European Journal of Pain 2014, 18(1), 20-28.
- Garrod GD, Ruto ESK, Willis KG, Powe NA. Investigating Preferences for the Local Delivery of Agri-environment Benefits.
Journal of Agricultural Economics 2014, 67(1), 177-190.
- Houghton D, Wilcox MD, Brownlee IA, Chater P, Seal CJ, Pearson JP. Method for quantifying alginate and determining release from a food vehicle in gastrointestinal digesta.
Food Chemistry 2014, 151, 352-357.
- Tétard-Jones C, Gatehouse AMR, Cooper J, Leifert C, Rushton S. Modelling pathways to Rubisco degradation: a structural equation network modelling approach.
PLoS ONE 2014, 9(2), e87597.
- Gkartzios M, Scott M. Placing housing in rural development: Exogenous, endogenous and neo-endogenous approaches.
Sociologia Ruralis 2014. In Press.
- Thompson N, Garrod GD, Raley ME. Planning and Sustainable Land Management in England's National Parks.
eco.mont 2014, 6(1), 67-70.
- Leinonen I, Williams AG, Kyriazakis I. The effects of welfare-enhancing system changes on the environmental impacts of broiler and egg production.
Poultry Science 2014. In Press.
- Wilcox MD, Brownlee IA, Richardson J, Dettmar PW, Pearson JP. The modulation of pancreatic lipase activity by alginates.
Food Chemistry 2014, 146, 479-484.
- Berezowska A, Fischer ARJ, Ronteltap A, Kuznesof S, MacCready A, Fallaize R, vanTrijp HCM. Understanding consumer evaluations of personalised nutrition services in terms of the privacy calculus: a qualitative study.
Public Health Genomics 2014, Forthcoming.