Each year, staff and postgraduates in the School of Agriculture , Food & Rural Development publish a large number of articles based on their research, expertise and teaching. A full list of recent publications is given below; you can search this database for a researcher's name, publication year or a key word.
You can also find a selection of work published recently by individual staff members on their personal pages. Some of the research centres also have full lists of publications.
Year: 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993 1992 1991 1990 1989 1988 1987 1986 1985 1984 1983 1982 1981 1980 1978 1977 1976 1975
- Lowe P. A matter of trust?.
Ecos: a review of conservation 1984, 5(1), 34-35.
- Cox G, Lowe P. Agricultural corporatism and conservation politics.
In: Bradley T; Lowe P, ed. Locality and Rurality: Economy and Society in Rural Regions. Norwich: GeoBooks, 1984, pp.147-166.
- Lowe P. Agriculture and conservation: options that could end the unresolved conflict.
Town and Country Planning 1984, 53(December), 340-344.
- Lowe P, Morrison D. Bad news or good news: environmental politics and the mass media.
Sociological Review 1984, 32(1), 75-90.
- Lowe P. Countryside: a voice crying in the wilderness.
New Society 1984, 67(1109), 301-302.
- Dawson, P.J. Family Labour Supply: Some Empirical Results from Agriculture.
Applied Economics, 16, 895-904 1984.
- Bradley T, Lowe P. Introduction: Locality, rurality and social theory.
In: Bradley T; Lowe P, ed. Locality and Rurality: Economy and Society in Rural Regions. Norwich: GeoBooks, 1984, pp.1-23.
- Dawson, P.J. and Dawson, D. Investment Behaviour in UK Agriculture: A Comparison of Alternative Theories.
Oxford Agrarian Studies, 13, 137-151 1984.
- Dawson, P.J. Labour on the Family Farm: Some Empirical Results from Agriculture.
Journal of Agricultural Economics, 35, 1-19 1984.
- Bradley T, Lowe P, ed. Locality and Rurality: Economy and Society in Rural Regions.
Norwich: GeoBooks, 1984.
- Lowe P, Brotherton I. Statutory bodies and rural conservation: agency or instrument?.
Land Use Policy 1984, 1(2), 147-153.
- Lowe P, Cox G, Winter M. The Farming and Wildlife Advisory Group: an opportunity for reconciliation?.
Town and Country Planning 1984, 53(December), 359-360.
- Lowe P, Rudig W. The unfulfilled prophecy: Touraine and the anti-nuclear movement.
Modern and Contemporary France 1984, 20(December), 19-23.