Each year, staff and postgraduates in the School of Agriculture , Food & Rural Development publish a large number of articles based on their research, expertise and teaching. A full list of recent publications is given below; you can search this database for a researcher's name, publication year or a key word.
You can also find a selection of work published recently by individual staff members on their personal pages. Some of the research centres also have full lists of publications.
Year: 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993 1992 1991 1990 1989 1988 1987 1986 1985 1984 1983 1982 1981 1980 1978 1977 1976 1975
- Cox G, Lowe P, Winter M. Caught in the Act: the agricultural lobby and the conservation debate.
Ecos: a review of conservation 1985, 6(1), 18-23.
- Cox G, Lowe P, Winter M. Changing directions in agricultural policy: corporatist arrangements in production and conservation policies.
Sociologia Ruralis 1985, 25(2), 130-154.
- Lowe P. Conserving the wild.
In: Blunden J; Curry N, ed. The Changing Countryside: the Open University in association with the Countryside Commission. London: Croom Helm, 1985, pp.116-160.
- Cox G, Lowe P, Winter M. Land use conflict after the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981: the role of the Farming and Wildlife Advisory Group.
Journal of Rural Studies 1985, 1(2), 173-183.
- Dawson, P.J. Measuring Technical Efficiency from Production Functions: Some Further Estimates.
Journal of Agricultural Economics, 36, 31-40 1985.
- Lowe P, Buller H. Private Groups.
In: Rodgers A; Blunden J; Curry N, ed. The Countryside Handbook: the Open University in association with the Countryside Commision. London: Croom Helm, 1985, pp.47-67.