Each year, staff and postgraduates in the School of Agriculture , Food & Rural Development publish a large number of articles based on their research, expertise and teaching. A full list of recent publications is given below; you can search this database for a researcher's name, publication year or a key word.
You can also find a selection of work published recently by individual staff members on their personal pages. Some of the research centres also have full lists of publications.
Year: 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993 1992 1991 1990 1989 1988 1987 1986 1985 1984 1983 1982 1981 1980 1979 1978 1977 1976 1975
- Cox G, Lowe P, Winter M. Agriculture and conservation in Britain: a policy community under siege.
In: Cox G; Lowe P; Winter M, ed. Agriculture: People and Policies. London: Allen and Unwin, 1986, pp.181-215.
- Lowe P, Cox G, Winter M. Agriculture: People and Policies.
London: George Allen & Unwin, 1986.
- Lowe P, Cox G, MacEwen M, ORiordan T, Winter M. Countryside Conflicts: the Politics of Farming, Forestry and Conservation.
Aldershot, U.K: Gower, 1986.
- Lowe P, Bradley T, Wright S, ed. Deprivation and Welfare in Rural Areas.
Norwich: GeoBooks, 1986.
- Dawson, P.J. Family Labour Supply: Some Empirical Results from Agriculture: A Reply.
Applied Economics, 18, 835-837 1986.
- Cox G, Lowe P, Winter M. From state direction to self-regulation: the historical development of corporatism in British agriculture.
Policy and Politics 1986, 14(4), 475-490.
- Lowe P. Keeping the wraps on rural land.
New Socialist 1986, 40(Summer), 37-38.
- Lowe P, Rudig W. Political Ecology and the Social Sciences : The State of the Art.
British Journal of Political Science 1986, 16(4), 513-550.
- Cox G, Flynn A, Lowe P, Winter M. The alternative land-use debate: where are the conservationists?.
Ecos: a review of conservation 1986, 7(3), 16-21.
- Cox G, Lowe P, Winter M. The state and the farmer: perspectives on agricultural policy.
In: Cox G; Lowe P; Winter M, ed. Agriculture: People and Policies. London: Allen and Unwin, 1986, pp.1-19.
- Rudig W, Lowe P. The withered 'greening' of British politics: a study of the Ecology Party.
Political Studies 1986, 34(2), 262-284.