Each year, staff and postgraduates in the School of Agriculture , Food & Rural Development publish a large number of articles based on their research, expertise and teaching. A full list of recent publications is given below; you can search this database for a researcher's name, publication year or a key word.
You can also find a selection of work published recently by individual staff members on their personal pages. Some of the research centres also have full lists of publications.
Year: 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993 1992 1991 1990 1989 1988 1987 1986 1985 1984 1983 1982 1981 1980 1979 1978 1977 1976 1975
- Bodiguel M, Lowe P, ed. Campagne Francaise, Campagne Britannique: Histoires, Images, Usages Au Crible des Sciences Sociales.
Paris: l'Harmattan, 1989.
- Lowe P, Flynn A. Environmental planning and the Thatcher Government.
Ecos: a review of conservation 1989, 10(4), 22-29.
- Lowe P, Flynn A. Environmental politics and policy in the 1980s.
In: Mohan J, ed. The Political Geography of Contemporary Britain. Bassingstoke: Macmillan, 1989, pp.255-279.
- Dawson, P.J. and Lingard J. Measuring Farm Efficiency over Time on Philippine Rice Farms.
Journal of Agricultural Economics, 40, 168-177 1989.
- Lowe P. The coming of the Greens: the Green Party in the European elections.
Marxism Today 1989, (September), 14-17.
- Lowe P, Cox G, Winter M. The farm crisis in Britain.
In: Goodman D; Redclift M, ed. The International Farm Crisis. Bassingstoke: Macmillan, 1989, pp.113-134.
- Lowe P. The rural idyll defended: from preservation to conservation.
In: Mingay GE, ed. The Rural Idyll. London: Routledge, 1989, pp.113-131.