Each year, staff and postgraduates in the School of Agriculture , Food & Rural Development publish a large number of articles based on their research, expertise and teaching. A full list of recent publications is given below; you can search this database for a researcher's name, publication year or a key word.
You can also find a selection of work published recently by individual staff members on their personal pages. Some of the research centres also have full lists of publications.
Year: 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993 1992 1991 1990 1989 1988 1987 1986 1985 1984 1983 1982 1981 1980 1978 1977 1976 1975
- White, B. and Dawson, P.J. A Dynamic Programming Model of Early Potato Harvesting.
Journal of Agricultural Economics, 42, 325-339 1991.
- Dawson PJ, Lingard J, Woodford CH. A Generalised Measure of Farm Specific Technical Efficiencies.
American Journal of Agricultural Economics 1991, 73(4), 1098-1104.
- Dawson, P.J. and Lingard J. Approaches to Measuring Technical Efficiency on Philippine Rice Farms.
Journal of International Development, 19, 211-228 1991.
- Lowe P. Environmental management in West European countries: social movements, ecological problems, and institutional responses.
In: DeBardeleben J, ed. To Breathe Free. Washington, DC: Woodrow Wilson Center Press, 1991, pp.101-122.
- Dawson PJ, Woodford CH. Generalised Farm Specific Technical Efficiencies in The England and Wales Dairy Sector.
Oxford Agrarian Studies 1991, 19(1), 53-60.
- Whatmore S, Lowe P, Marsden T, ed. Rural enterprise : shifting perspectives on small-scale production.
London: David Fulton, 1991.
- Rudig W, Lowe P. Social movements and the social sciences in Britain.
In: D Rucht, ed. Research on Social Movements: The State of the Art. Frankfurt: Boulder, Co.: Campus: Westview, 1991.
- Cox G, Lowe P, Winter M. The origins and early development of the National Farmers' Union.
Agricultural History Review 1991, 39, 30-47.
- Dawson, P.J. The Simple Analytics of Agricultural Production Quotas.
Oxford Agrarian Studies, 19, 127-141 1991.