Each year, staff and postgraduates in the School of Agriculture , Food & Rural Development publish a large number of articles based on their research, expertise and teaching. A full list of recent publications is given below; you can search this database for a researcher's name, publication year or a key word.
You can also find a selection of work published recently by individual staff members on their personal pages. Some of the research centres also have full lists of publications.
Year: 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993 1992 1991 1990 1989 1988 1987 1986 1985 1984 1983 1982 1981 1980 1979 1978 1977 1976 1975
- Teberler, M. and Dawson, P.J. An Econometric Analysis of Marketing Margins for Sunflower Seed in Turkey.
METU Studies in Development 1992, 19, 397-421.
- Clark J, Lowe P. Cleaning up agriculture: environment, technology and social science.
Sociologia Ruralis 1992, 32(1), 11-29.
- Panigrahi S, Rickard J, O'Brien GM, Gay C. Effects of different rates of drying cassava root on its toxicity to broiler chicks.
British Poultry Science 1992, 33, 1025-1041.
- Pickering S, Creighton E, Stevens-Wood B. Flock size and breeding success in Flamingos.
Zoo Biology 1992, 11, 229-234.
- Lowe P. Industrial agriculture and environmental regulation: a new agenda for rural sociology.
Sociologia Ruralis 1992, 32(1), 4-10.
- Lowe P, Flynn A, Cleary M. L'organisation de l'agiculture en Angleterre et au Pays de Galles.
In: B Hervieu;R Lagrave, ed. L'Organisation de l'Agriculture en Europe. Paris
- Marsden T, Lowe P, Whatmore S, ed. Labour and Locality: Uneven Development and the Rural Labour Process.
London: David Fulton, 1992.
- Seymour S, Cox G, Lowe P. Nitrates in water: The politics of the 'Polluter Pays Principle'.
Sociologia Ruralis 1992, 32(1), 82-103.
- Lowe P, Clark J, Seymour S, Ward N. Pollution control on dairy farms : an evaluation of current policy and practice.
London: Sustainable Agriculture, Food and Environment Alliance (SAFE Alliance), 1992.
- Lowe P, Munton R, Ward N. Social analysis of land use change: the role of the farmer.
In: Whitby MC, ed. Land Use Change: The Causes and Consequences. London: HMSO, 1992, pp.42-51.
- Lowe P. Tax or charge - which is right?.
Bristol: Countryside Recreation Research Advisory Group, 1992.
- Lowe P. The changing countryside.
ESRC Research Briefings 1992, (6).
- Flynn A, Lowe P. The environment and the election.
Ecos: a review of conservation 1992, 13(1), 53-55.
- Flynn A, Lowe P. The Greening of the Tories: The Conservative Party and the Environment.
In: Rudig,W, ed. Green Politics Two. Edinburgh: Edinburgh University Press, 1992, pp.9-36.
- Flynn A, Lowe P. The political power of farmers - an English perspective.
In: Les Agricultureurs aux Urnes. Paris: L'Harmattan, 1992.
- O'Brien GM, Mbome L, Taylor AJ, Poulter NH. Variations in cyanogen content of cassava during village processing in Cameroon.
Food Chemistry 1992, 44, 131-136.