Each year, staff and postgraduates in the School of Agriculture , Food & Rural Development publish a large number of articles based on their research, expertise and teaching. A full list of recent publications is given below; you can search this database for a researcher's name, publication year or a key word.
You can also find a selection of work published recently by individual staff members on their personal pages. Some of the research centres also have full lists of publications.
Year: 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993 1992 1991 1990 1989 1988 1987 1986 1985 1984 1982 1981 1980 1979 0000
- Frewer LJ, Shepherd R. Attributing information to different sources: Effects on the perceived qualities of information, on the perceived relevance of information and effects on attitude formation.
Public Understanding of Science 1994, 3(4), 385-401.
- CHAUDHRY, A.S. and Miller, E.L. Effect of hydrogen peroxide-dependent enzyme systems on the in vitro digestibility of barley straw.
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture 1994, 64, 371-378.
- Cooper JM, Warman PR. Effects of three fertility amendments on soil dehydrogenase activity, organic C and pH.
Canadian Journal of Soil Science 1994, 77, 281-283.
- O'Brien GM, Wheatley CC, Iglesias C, Poulter NH. Evaluation, modification and comparison of two rapid assays for cyanogens in cassava.
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture 1994, 65, 391-399.
- Sparks P, Shepherd R, Frewer LJ. Gene technology, food production and public opinion: A UK study.
Agriculture and Human Values 1994, 11(1), 19-28.
- CHAUDHRY, A.S. and Miller, E.L. In vitro digestibility of barley and wheat straws treated with hydrogen peroxide, sodium hydroxide and sodium peroxide under various conditions.
Animal Feed Science and Technology 1994, 50, 1-15.
- Leinonen I, Repo T, Hänninen H, Burr KE. Modelling frost hardiness of trees.
In: V. Symposium on Cold Hardiness in Animals and Plants. 1994, Arnhem, Netherlands.
- Frewer LJ, Shepherd R, Sparks P. The interrelationship between perceived knowledge, control and risk associated with a range of food erlated hazards targeted at the self, other people and society.
Journal of Food Safety 1994, 14(1), 19-40.