- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 0191 22278911
- Address: School of Agriculture,Food and Rural Development,
University of Newcastle upon Tyne,
Project Leader(s): Professor Ilias Kyriazakis
- Vivancos PD, Driscoll SP, Bulman CA, Ying L, Emami K, Treumann A, Mauve C, Noctor G, Foyer CH. Perturbations of amino acid metabolism associated with glyphosate-dependent inhibition of shikimic acid metabolism affect cellular redox homeostasis and alter the abundance of proteins involved in photosynthesis and photorespiration.
Plant Physiology 2011, 157(1), 256-268.
- Edge HL, Bulman CA, Edwards SA. Alternatives to nose-ringing in outdoor sows: The provision of root crops.
Applied Animal Behaviour Science 2005, 92(1-2), 15-26.
- Wattanakul W, Bulman CA, Edge HL, Edwards SA. The effect of creep feed presentation method on feeding behaviour, intake and performance of suckling piglets.
Applied Animal Behaviour Science 2005, 92(1-2), 27-36.