Current research interests
- Judgment and decision making with special interests in risk perception, communication, and analysis
- Values and cross-cultural comparisons
Recently completed work
- Marie Curie International Outgoing Fellowship for Career Development, European Community FP7. Contamination of food with biological agents: An integrated risk analysis and risk communication approach
- External Reviewer: National Academy of Sciences (NAS) Institute of Medicine's draft report by the Committee on "Review of Food and Drug Administration’s Role in Ensuring Safe Food." (February 2010).
- Reviewer: American Journal of Public Health, Foodborne Pathogen and Disease, Risk Analysis.
ACE8058 International Food Markets and Marketing
ACE888 Investigating the Food Consumer
ACE8069 Dissertation Preparation
ACE2009 Qualitative Techniques