Dr Nigel Critchley
Guest Member of Staff
- Eyre MD, Critchley CNR, Leifert C, Wilcockson SJ. Crop sequence, crop protection and fertility management effects on weed cover in an organic/conventional farm management trial.
European Journal of Agronomy 2011, 34(3), 153-162.
- Critchley CNR, Chambers BJ, Fowbert JA, Sanderson RA, Bhogal A, Rose SC. Association between lowland grassland plant communities and soil properties.
Biological Conservation 2002, 105(2), 199-215.
- Critchley CNR, Chambers BJ, Fowbert JA, Bhogal A, Rose SC, Sanderson RA. Plant species richness, functional type and soil properties of grasslands and allied vegetation in English Environmentally Sensitive Areas.
Grass and Forage Science 2002, 57(2), 82-92.
- Critchley CNR, Fowbert JA. Development of vegetation on set-aside land for up to nine years from a national perspective.
Agriculture, Ecosystems & Environment 2000, 79(2-3), 159-174.
- Critchley CNR. Ecological assessment of plant communities by reference to species traits and habitat preferences.
Biodiversity and Conservation 2000, 9(1), 87-105.