I provide bespoke solutions for the acquisition, storage and dissemination of Research Data for the school. The largest project so far is the construction of a Field Trial Data storage system for Nafferton Ecological Farming Group. http://research.ncl.ac.uk/nefg/farm.php
Other Projects Include:
- Web applications for the financial and technical reporting of EU FP7 projects.
- RFID Cattle monitoring system.
- Sheep Trial research system for Cockle Park farm
- Content Managment systems for other research projects within sAFRD.
- "Food Frequency Questionnaire" web system for nutrition information collection and processing
Current Teaching and Demonstrating at Newcastle:
- ACE1017 Microcomputing and Data Analysis
- ACE1023 IT and Numeracy Skills for Nutrition
- ACE1049 Global Challenges, Controversies and Citizenship
- ACE1050 Sustainable Development - developing the skills needed to make sense of global challenges