EIT Health, Newcastle University and the National Innovation Centre for Ageing invite you to join us for the first EIT Innovation Day.
Date/Time: 19 Nov, 09:00 - 17:30
Venue: Crowne Plaza Hotel, Newcastle upon Tyne
Who is the event for?
The event is open to all undergraduate, masters and postgraduate students.
Work with fellow students to learn about entrepreneurship and innovation; working to solve important challenges to lifelong health and active ageing.
No prior academic knowledge of health is needed.
- Learn Design Thinking
- Interact with students from other disciplines to design solutions to real challenges
- Boost your entrepreneurial and innovational skills
- Share the experiences, and practical innovation tools of inspirational speakers
- Solve real challenges from private and public sectors in interdisciplinary teams
- Have your solutions evaluated by your peers and a professional jury
EIT Health Innovation Day is a unique event where 1500 students from the UK and Scandinavia participate in a day of inspiration, networking and interdisciplinary problem-solving using a process inspired by Design Thinking.
It occurs simultaneously at Uppsala University, Karolinska Institutet, Copenhagen University, Imperial College, Oxford University and Newcastle University during the Global Entrepreneurship Week. Be part of the first of these inspirational events.
If the outcome from this first Innovation Day is positive the aim is to implement the day as an annual event throughout our European partner institutions.