Newcastle's full-time MBA programme will develop your knowledge, ability and ambition to shape both the future of an organisation and of your own career; a winning combination.
Whatever stage your career is at, you may be considering a sector change, looking for career progression, or are looking to continue with your personal and professional development.
Newcastle University Business School's full-time MBA programme can develop your knowledge, ability and ambition to shape both the future of an organisation and of your own career; a winning combination.
The programme is now even stronger, equipping you better for the business challenges of tomorrow by providing you with new opportunities for practical application, self-analysis and self-awareness – all of which underlie effective leadership.
Reasons to choose the Newcastle MBA
- We are in the top 1% of business schools worldwide to hold triple accreditation from AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS
- Research is at the heart of our MBA teaching
- We deliver academic excellence as one of only 16 universities in the UK to achieve five plus QS stars from QS Quacquarelli Symonds
- Real-world interaction through our Business in Action and Management Consultancy modules, guest speaker series, competitions, and industry visits
- Live business simulations offering business exposure – including our Hackathon!
- Optional International study tour
- A module dedicated to your Personal and Professional Transformation.
- A comprehensive careers package and dedicated MBA Careers Advisor
Attend our MBA Open Event
As a valued member of Newcastle University's alumni community, graduates are invited to attend a forthcoming MBA Open Event.
Date and Time: Thursday 27 April 2017, 17:00-19:15
Location: Newcastle University Business School, 5 Barrack Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4SE.
The event will enable you to gain insights from MBA Directors, hear from the School's dedicated MBA Careers Adviser, learn more about the full-time MBA programme, and hear from current MBA students in a Q&A panel.
Find out more