We want to work with you to ensure that our research and expertise supports and influences changes in the business world. We collaborate with business in a number of areas:
- Research - be at the very forefront of innovation by working with us on research
- Consultancy - with nearly 2000 academic staff, we have some of the best people in their fields for advice and expertise
- Knowledge Exchange - Government schemes designed to help you access Higher Education know how
- Financial Support - find out about funding streams available to help you work with us
In the North East
The University has a firm commitment to play a full part in regional economic development, supporting and developing opportunities to establish new relationships between the University and other organisations in the region.
Across the world
Newcastle is one of the most internationally focused Universities in the United Kingdom. We welcome the opportunity to work with organisations from overseas. There are many ways in which you can feel the benefit of our world-class research, training and engagement, wherever you are in the world, including:
- Sending an employee on our MBA, or any other professional development training. Almost a third of Newcastle students are from overseas.
- Involving yourself in our overseas events. Our Business Development Managers regularly visit cities across the world.
- Sponsored research. This is often achieved as a joint project between the University, and a university in the relevant country. The University has contacts with many of the finest universities across the world.
Find out how we can help your business - and join the hundreds of companies who already benefit from collaborating with us. Contact us to find out more.