Sustainable Procurement Policy
The University policy commits us to realise positive sustainability impacts and manage negative sustainability impacts.
- Reducing carbon emissions
- Energy and water/management efficiency
- Sustainable management of waste
- Preserving biodiversity
- Modern slavery
- Supporting local communities
- Supporting national and international communities
- Improving sustainable travel practices
- Value for money
Developing a sustainability action plan
We request that suppliers complete the NETpositive Supplier Engagement Tool.
The tool helps suppliers to create a simple, free sustainability action plan for their business. We use this tool with awarded suppliers to support our sustainable procurement activity. It also informs ongoing contract management discussions.
Complete the NETpositive Supplier Engagement Tool now.