We can usually host up to four work experience placements per academic year, subject to the availability of our academic staff. There are no set dates for placements and they typically last for one week.
We receive many enquiries and unfortunately cannot offer everyone a place. If you are thinking of applying, make sure you send us as much of the following information as possible:
- relevant forms or paperwork from your school indicating what they expect from a work experience placement and what information they require from us
- a contact or reference from your school
- a short personal statement including:
- information about yourself and your experience to date
- what interests you about the Institute and why
- what you hope to gain from a work experience placement with the Institute or Centre
- dates you would be available for a placement
Once you have this information, please send it to Joanna Keith (Institute Manager) or if you have any queries in the meantime, please contact Joanna by telephone on +44 (0)191 208 5444.