My main role within the Institute for Cell and Molecular Biosciences is to support and promote the research and entrepreneurial activities. In particular these duties and responsibilities relate to Institute grants and their administrative management.
Overview of role:
- Costing for research grant applications.
- Implementation and management of research grants.
- Point of contact for queries regarding research budgets and financial management of Research accounts.
- Costing and pricing.
- Managing day to day Administrative staff issues
- Sickness recording
- Sourcing and distribution of current and future funding opportunities.
- Statistical information on research.
- Internal Website Management
- Deputising for Institute Manager when necessary
B.A. (Hons) Business Management