- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +44 (0) 191 208 8132
- Address: Institute for Cell and Molecular Biosciences
University of Newcastle upon Tyne
Catherine Cookson Building
Newcastle upon Tyne
The main purpose of my role is to be responsible for the planning, organising and management of Institute infrastructure, technical services and all aspects of laboratory management.
My duties are:-
- The planning, organisation and administration of Institute technical services and the effective utilization of space and future planning of space needs.
- Taking a lead role with regards to health and safety, working with the Institute safety advisers to ensure safe working practices for all staff and students.
- Planning, design and advice on technical services and facilities.
- Ensure satisfactory maintenance, calibration and repair of all Institute instrumentation.
- Selection and management of central support technical team.
- Supervising, advising, training and arranging of training for all technical staff.
- Planning and organising work schedules for technical staff.