Careers advisers can offer guidance to help you make realistic choices about your education and career plans. We can help you:
- explore your options when you're unsure what to do after your degree
- improve your applications and postgraduate personal statements
- highlight your skills and identify any gaps
- help you if you're thinking of changing or leaving your course
- plan your next steps
We can also offer interview coaching sessions, depending on your circumstances.
Information advisers can offer advice and help you to access the careers information you need. We can help you:
- look for graduate and part-time jobs in the UK and overseas
- find work experience and voluntary opportunities
- research different occupations and employers
- prepare for interviews and assessment centres
- make useful contacts
We can also offer feedback and advice on CVs and covering letters, LinkedIn profiles and personal statements for teacher training.
CV advisers can offer feedback and advice on CVs, covering letters and LinkedIn profiles.
Business start-up team
Our business start-up team can help you explore and develop your business ideas. We can also help you develop enterprising skills while at university.
You can come in and talk to us without an appointment. We offer a drop-in service throughout the year.