Dr Charlotte Warin
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +44 (0) 191 208 5567
- Fax: +44 (0) 191 208 7780
- Address: Enterprise Team
First Floor Kings Gate
Charlotte joined Newcastle University Careers Service in September 2016 as an Enterprise Adviser (Education) and leads on the development and delivery of entrepreneurial skills programmes across the Faculty of Medical Sciences and the Faculty of Science, Agriculture and Engineering.
Charlotte previously spent 7 years at the University of Huddersfield and has a PhD from the Business School. Her thesis title is "Institutionalising Responsible Management Education: an investigation into UK business schools".
Charlotte has worked in a variety of positions within industry including manager of a photo development shop and fitness instructor.
Role and Responsibilities
Charlotte is an Enterprise Adviser at Newcastle University specialising in enterprise education for the STEM discipline. She provides interactive workshops and sessions with the aim of making enterprise skills and an entrepreneurial mind-set relevant and applicable to all students, helping with employability
Charlotte works closely with academic and careers staff across all disciplines and programmes in FMS and SAgE to embed enterprise and entrepreneurship training and development within core programmes and to facilitate extra curricular awareness raising workshops for students.
Certificate in Business Research Methods 2014
BA (Hons) First Class Business Management Sandwich Degree 2013
Chartered Management Institute Qualification Level 6 2013
Responsible Management Education, responsibility, sustainability and ethics, corporate social responsibility, strategy and communications.
Pedagogical perspectives into enterprise education
Business Responsibility and Sustainability
Contemporary Issues in Business
NCL2100 - Developing Enterprise, Entrepreneurship and Employability
NCL3100 - Applied Entrepreneurship
- Warin c, Beddewela E. Institutional Entrepreneurs and the Institutionalization of Responsible Management Education: Insights from the UK Business Schools. Journal of Business Ethics 2016. In Preparation.
- Warin C, Beddewela E. Drivers, barriers and enablers of institutionalizing responsible management education. In: Sunley R; Leigh J, ed. Educating for Responsible Management: Putting Theory into Practice. Sheffield: Greenleaf, 2016.
- Warin C, Beddewela E, Anchor J. Towards Responsible Management Education; An Institutionalization Change Process. Academy of Management Learning and Education 2016. In Preparation.