Curriculum Development Officer
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +44 (0) 191 208 3448
- Personal Website: www.ncl.ac.uk/careers
Joined University 2004. Previously worked for a national charity as a project manager.
Roles and Responsibilities
Member of the Careers Service Curriculum Unit leading on Career Development Module (CDM) quality assurance, training and assessment. Darrin is a module leader for CDM and secretary to the Careers Service Board of Examiners.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Advanced Studies in Academic Practice
- Master of Public Administration (Distinction) Educational Leadership and Management, Newcastle University
- BA (Hons) Archaeology, Newcastle University
- Diploma in Management, Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM)
- D32/33 NVQ Trainer/Assessor Award
- Senior Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (SFHEA)
- Association of Careers Graduate Advisory Services (AGCAS)
TeachingModule tutor NCL3007. Career Development for final year students.
- Beattie D, Gill S, Wallace K, Wood J. Are we all agreed it's a 2:i? Making assessment criteria explicit. Practitioner Research in Higher Education 2009, 3(1), 36-42.