- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +44 (0) 191 208 3883
Laura joined the Careers Service in September 2014 and works as a Careers Adviser. Previous positions included various student-facing roles and eLearning focused positions at Newcastle University and Kings College London.
Roles and Responsibilities
Her role involves working with students and graduates across all degree subjects, delivering individual advice & guidance and delivering careers workshops.
Laura is the link Careers Adviser to undergraduate and masters students to the following Schools in SAgE:
- Chemical Engineering and Advanced Materials
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Mechanical and Systems Engineering
- BSc and MPhys Physics.
- PGDip Career Education, Information and Guidance in Higher Education (in progress), University of Warwick
- BA (Hons) Sociology, University of Warwick
- Level A BPS Test User (Occupational: Ability)
- NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Mental Health Awareness
Member of the Association of Careers Advisory Services (AGCAS)
Member of the British Psychological Society (BPS)
Laura is a contributor to two Stage 2 modules:
- MEC2008 (Mechanical Engineering Professional Skills II)
- MAS2601 (Mathematical Skills and Career Management)