Deadlines are staggered throughout the year, so check each link for up-to-date information.
- TARGETjobs: Undergraduate of the Year- annual competition to win a paid internship with leading employers, trips abroad, and the chance to be recognised as the very best. Applications are open now and close on 29 January 2018. This year, there were 12 different award categories, including 4 relating to business/management and finance:
- KPMG International Case competition - opportunity for you and three teammates to work on tough business problems. It could give you a chance to experience the fast-paced world of casework, meet new people and travel to places you may never have been before.
- Universities Business Challenge - offers undergraduates the opportunity to improve their knowledge of the business world, put theory into practice and develop team-working, leadership and employability skills. Students work in teams as management consultants in a series of realistic, simulated companies, making all the critical business decisions that affect the company's performance. First prize is £1000. Opens in April.
- P&G IT Business Challenge - experience what it means to work as an IT Manager in a multibillion-dollar company like P&G. Test your skills in a gamified, virtual challenge, solve real-life business problems and get a glimpse of how business, innovation, and technology come together. The best students will get the chance to advance to the final stage: an all-expenses-paid trip to Greece for an unforgettable experience. This year's competition closed on 14 January 2018.
- Global Investment Banking Valuation Olympiad - annual investment banking competition. The leader of the winning team receives a one-month paid internship as well as a cash prize for the winning team.
- Project Firefly: Competitions - opportunity to win cash prizes and internships in business and finance-related competitions, sponsored by Credit Suisse.
- Net Lawman Scholarship Programme - scholarship awards to help full-time undergraduate and postgraduate students with the cost of starting a business, whether investment in IT, stationery, business administration or learning tools. Closing date for applications is in December each year.
- ModelOff - annual international competition for Microsoft Excel, financial analysis, investment analysis and financial modeling.