Newcastle Work Experience
Newcastle Work Experience presents SMEs in the North East with the fantastic opportunity to utilise the skills of one of our talented under or postgraduate students within a project based work placement.
We currently run two distinct NWE schemes
- NWE term-time programme; students undertake 100 hours work experience over a flexible period of 3-4 months at a cost of £300 (plus VAT)
- NWE summer programme; students are placed with you full or part-time for a 5 or 10 week period at a cost of £600 or £1200 (plus VAT)
Both variations of NWE placements
- Are designed to have measurable benefits for your organisation
- Offer a cost effective and flexible solution to business needs
- Bring fresh perspective and new ideas to your organisation
Read about other employers' experiences in the profiles below:
Ford and Etal – Eco-Museum Development
ScoutME - Front End Developer
Ievo – PR and Marketing Assistant
Uni Car Ads - Website Development
To discuss how to get involved, please contact Placement Officer Kate Chambers via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0191 208 5183.
If you already have an idea for a placement, let us know by submitting a brief using our Term Time Placement Profile or Summer Placement Profile form.