External Event: TARGETchances City Law for Ethnic Minorities
Time/Date: 14th June 2012
This is an exciting two day event held in London on 14th-15th June 2012
The two days will allow you to get a unique insight into the sponsor firms; you will participate in a series of workshops and networking sessions which will give you an invaluable advantage when you are going through the application and selection process for vacation schemes and training contracts.
Some of the sessions you will be participating in will include:
- Presentation skills
- How to get the most from networking
- Case study analysis with detailed feedback
- Application and interview tips from graduate recruiters
- You will also get a one off opportunity to pose your interesting questions to an expert panel of representatives from each sponsor firm!
Who can apply?
- You must be from an ethnic minority background as detailed in the Census Report 2001.
- You must be in the first year of a law degree or the second year of a non-law degree studying at university in the UK or Ireland.
- You must be able to demonstrate academic excellence.
- Additional skills gained from extra curricular activities at university or outside will be viewed favourably.
Find out more about this two day event and how to register your place.
Published: 26th January 2012