Finalists - if you are applying for graduate jobs or a place on a Master’s course then this event is for you!
Date/Time: 12 & 13 June 2017, 10:00 - 16:30
Venue: Careers Service, Level 1, King's Gate
Our exclusive two day event aims to get you ready for life after university: learn about your strengths, develop valuable techniques and gain confidence that will make you stand out to employers.
Your exams will be over, so join us and:
- take part in an assessment centre group activity
- write a winning application/CV
- practise your interview technique
- gain valuable feedback and tips from employers and career experts
- get a free lunch on both days!
Places are limited. Register to book your place.