Mandarin Consulting is a cross-cultural career coaching industry leader, arguably offering the most comprehensive and effective career enhancement service for Chinese students and graduates in the world.
Date/Time: 1st November 2017, 17:15-18:00
Venue: King's Gate, L1.26
Mandarin Consulting is here to help you:
1. Bridging cultural differences to achieve effective communication and connection.
2. Leveraging a Chinese background as a competitive advantage and strength to compete in the international job market.
3. Strategically planning personal career goals based on skills and interests, to make the optimal career choice and direction to achieve success.
4. Discovering and making the most of personal strengths, talents, interests and abilities during job applications.
5. Understanding Western international companies’ recruitment and selection processes and thinking.
Learning to demonstrate passion, motivation, confidence, commercial awareness, critical and independent thinking and key competencies during interviews and through all stages of the recruitment process.
6. Learning to be at ease and communicate effectively with Westerners through vital practice in one-to-one coaching sessions.
7. Develop professional knowledge, behaviour, understanding and skills to utilise such knowledge and understanding in their application process and in their graduate careers.
If you would like to find out more and are thinking of attending, please register your interest.