Future female engineers is an exclusive networking event for female engineering students looking to build their professional network of like-minded female students and meet with key industry professionals.
Date/Time: 09 March 2018, 10.00 - 16.00 TBC
Venue: Arup HQ, London
Various employers will be attending, such as Aecom, ARUP, BAE systems, BP, Exxon Mobil and Laing O'Rourke.
Example event programme:
• Welcome followed by keynote and guest speakers
• Skills session - with opportunities to speak directly with recruiters
• Team challenge - focussing on teamwork and communication skills. You will be given a short amount of time to fulfil a fun and challenging brief, working in a small group
• Insider insights - meeting recent graduate hires and/or interns and find out their day to day roles
• Panel Q&A - with senior female representatives from each of the partnering organisations about what life is like at the top of the ladder and how they achieved their success
• Drinks networking reception - with a final chance to talk to representatives from the partnering organisations and receive a TARGETjobs takeaway goody bag
Events times will be confirmed nearer the date.
Go to TARGETjobs for further information and registration details.