This event is designed exclusively for female students who are looking to find out more about technology careers.
Date/Time: 20 November 2017, 10:00 - 16:00
Venue: Bloomberg HQ, London
Technology is not all about computers, and whilst a knowledge of programming is beneficial for some technology roles, recruiters are looking to meet students with a passion and drive for IT, so if you’re an innovative team player, who is ambitious, eager to learn and looking for a varied and exciting career there will be a role for you.
- Welcome - welcome by TARGETjobs events explaining the format of the day
- Guest speaker - Kate Taylor
- Lunch and networking - your opportunity to have informal conversations with event partner representatives and fellow attendees
- Keynote speaker
- Team Challenge - group session focussing on team work, decision making and creativity
- Skills session - speak directly with recruiters about the application process and skills required to succeed.
- Insider Insights - meet graduate entry representatives and find out first hand what their day to day roles entail and how you could follow in their footsteps
- Panel discussion - ask questions to senior female representatives about what life is like at the top of the ladder and how they achieved their success
- Event wrap up - summary of the day from TARGETevents (including a chance to complete feedback forms and travel expenses)
- Networking drinks - a final opportunity to network with all event partners and their representatives
Who can apply;
- You must be a female currently studying at a university in the UK
- You must be able to demonstrate a real desire to develop a technology career
- All years of undergraduate study welcome
- If you are in penultimate or final year, your CV must demonstrate that you are on track for a 2:1.