Dr Caroline Allen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal Website: http://carolineallen0.wixsite.com/caroline-allen
- Address: Institute of Neuroscience
Henry Wellcome Building
I work for Daniel Nettle and Melissa Bateson, in their COMSTARlab – an ERC funded project aiming to further our understanding of developmental plasticity in humans and starlings.
PhD University of Stirling, titled: The artificially scented ape: Investigating the role of fragrances and body odours in human interactions
BSc (international. Hons) University of Leeds
2015-2016 Research Assistant, University of Stirling
2016 Research Assistant, Edinburgh Napier University
- Allen C, Cobey KD, Havlicek J, Roberts SC. The impact of artificial fragrances on the assessment of mate quality cues in body odor. Evolution and Human Behavior 2016, 37(6), 481-489.
- Allen C, Havlicek J, Roberts SC. Effect of fragrance use on discrimination of individual body odour. Frontiers in Psychology 2015, 6, 1115.