Centre for Behaviour & Evolution Publications
Year: 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993 1992 1991 1990 1989 1988 1987 1986 1984 1982 1981 1979 1978 1976 1975 1974 1973 1972
- Tosh CR, Conboy N, McDaniel T. Scientists have unlocked the secret of making tomatoes taste of something again.
2017. Available at: https://theconversation.com/scientists-have-unlocked-the-secret-of-making-tomatoes-taste-of-something-again-71916.
- Nasirahmadi A, Hensel O, Edwards SA, Sturm B. A new approach for categorizing pig lying behaviour based on a Delaunay triangulation method.
Animal 2017, 11(1), 131-139.
- Atkinson BM, Smulders TV, Wallenberg JC. An Endocrine Basis for Tomboy Identity: the second-to-fourth digit ratio (2D:4D) in "tomboys".
Psychoneuroendocrinology 2017, (ePub ahead of Print).
- Jackson P, Guy J, Edwards SA, Sturm B, Bull S. Application of dynamic thermal engineering principles to improve the efficiency of resource use in UK pork production chains.
Energy and Buildings 2017, 139, 53-62.
- Hansen CF, Hales J, Weber PM, Edwards SA, Moustsen VA. Confinement of sows 24 hours before expected farrowing affects the performance of nest building behaviours but not progress of parturition.
Applied Animal Behaviour Science 2017, (ePub ahead of Print).
- Qiqieh I, Shafik R, Tarawneh G, Sokolov D, Yakovlev A. Energy-Efficient Approximate Multiplier Design using Bit Significance-Driven Logic Compression.
In: Design, Automation and Test in Europe (DATE). 2017, Lausanne, Switzerland: IEEE. In Press.
- Hartman S, Li Z, Nettle D, Belsky J. External-environmental and internal-health early-life predictors of adolescent development.
Development and Psychopathology 2017. In Press.
- Descovich KA, Wathan J, Leach MC, Buchanan-Smith HM, Flecknell P, Framingham D, Vick SJ. Facial expression: An under-utilised tool for the assessment of welfare in mammals.
ALTEX 2017, epub ahead of print.
- Jennings DJ, Gammell MP. Lateralisation during lateral display and its relationship with antler size and symmetry in fallow deer (Dama dama).
Laterallity 2017. In Press.
- Pandolfi F, Edwards SA, Robert F, Kyriazakis I. Risk factors associated with the different categories ofpiglet perinatal mortality in French farms.
Preventive Veterinary Medicine 2017, 137(Part A), 1-12.
- Wallenberg JC. Syntactic Change and Stability: diachronic predictions of antisymmetry in English, Yiddish, and Icelandic.
Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2017. Submitted.
- Pepper GV, Nettle D. The behavioural constellation of deprivation: causes and consequences.
Behavioral and Brain Sciences 2017, (e-Pub ahead of print).
- Nityananda V, Tarawneh G, Errington S, Serrano-Pedraza I, Read J. The optomotor response of the praying mantis is driven predominantly by the central visual field.
Journal of Comparative Physiology A 2017, 203(1), 77-87.
- Iyasere OS, Edwards SA, Bateson M, Mitchell M, Guy JH. Validation of an intramuscularly-implanted microchip and a surface infrared thermometer to estimate core body temperature in broiler chickens exposed to heat stress.
Computers and Electronics in Agriculture 2017, 133, 1-8.