For Current Students
Links and information for students at the School.
Below is information specific to the School of Chemical Engineering and Advanced Materials. You'll also find a lot of general information relevant to your studies on the Student Homepage.
Degree programme regulations
The School operates a policy on re-marking assessed work for taught students. You can request to have a piece of assessed in course work re-marked by filling in the request a re-mark form (PDF: 177 KB).
Requesting a re-mark under this policy can result in marks going down as well as up. The mark arrived at after a re-mark has been done will be the final mark recorded for the piece of work.
Degree programme handbooks
- Undergraduate Degree Programme Handbook 2016-2017 (PDF: 1.06 MB)
- Undergraduate Handbook with MEng Industry Handbook 2016-2017 (PDF: 955 KB)
- Student Support
- Examinations including downloadable past examination papers
- Student Charter
- Personal Tutoring System (undergraduate)
- Student Newsletter - Semester 1 - 2016
For details of Postgraduate Personal Supervision please read the Postgraduate Research Student Handbook.