Socrates-Erasmus and other Exchange Programmes
We have Socrates-Erasmus student exchange agreements with the following institutions:
- Ecol. Sup. d. Chimie Physique Elect'que d. Lyon (France)
- Universitat Dortmund (Germany)
- Universidad de Castilla la Mancha (Spain)
- Universitat de Valencia (Spain)
- Hacettepe Universtity (Turkey)
To find out about eligibility and terms and conditions, please visit the UK Socrates-Erasmus Council's website.
Other Exchange Partners
The School also has exchange agreements with other European and non European institutions. In fact, the University as a whole is actively developing such links with an increasing number of establishments around the world. For example,
- we have sent final year MEng students to the University of Queensland in Brisbane, Australia, to carry out their final year research projects;
- we have accepted attachment students from Ngee Ann Polytechnic and Singapore Polytechnic;
- exchange agreements have also been signed between our University and universities in Norway, North America and Singapore.
If you are interested in joining us as an exchange student or wish to set up a student exchange programme with the School, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org