Dr Beate Christgen
Researcher in Environmental Engineering
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +44 (0) 191 222 8997
- Fax: +44 (0) 191 222 6502
- Address: School of Civil Engineering and Geosciences
Newcastle upon Tyne
- Microbial fuel cells
- Low cost wastewater treatment systems
- Environmental microbiology
- In situ methane oxidation
- Resource efficiency
- Chi-Fru E, Gray ND, McCann C, Baptista JDC, Christgen B, Talbot HM, El-Ghazouani A, Dennison C, Graham DW. Effects of copper mineralogy and methanobactin on cell growth and sMMO activity in Methylosinus trichosporium OB3b.
Biogeosciences 2011, 8, 2887-2894.
- Giesen MJ, Ung A, Warke PA, Christgen B, Mazel AD, Graham DW. Condition assessment and preservation of open-air rock art panels during environmental change.
Journal of Cultural Heritage 2013, Corrected Proof. In Press.