Dr Beate Christgen
Researcher in Environmental Engineering
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +44 (0) 191 208 8997
- Fax: +44 (0) 191 222 6502
- Address: School of Civil Engineering and Geosciences
Newcastle upon Tyne
- Microbial fuel cells
- Low cost wastewater treatment systems
- Environmental microbiology
- In situ methane oxidation
- Resource efficiency
- Chi Fru E, Gray ND, McCann C, Baptista JDC, Christgen B, Talbot HM, El Ghazouani A, Dennison C, Graham DW. Effects of copper mineralogy and methanobactin on cell growth and sMMO activity in Methylosinus trichosporium OB3b.
Biogeosciences 2011, 8, 2887-2894.
- Giesen MJ, Ung A, Warke PA, Christgen B, Mazel AD, Graham DW. Condition assessment and preservation of open-air rock art panels during environmental change.
Journal of Cultural Heritage 2013, n/a, n/a.