My scientific interests include:
- High-precision positioning, Earth rotation parameters determination, and time transfer by means of space geodetic techniques. Ways of improving accuracy, precision, reliability, and availability of GNSS measurements
- Geophysical applications of high-precision satellite geodesy, including studies in Tectonics, Earthquakes, Surface Loading, Glacial Isostatic Adjustment, GNSS Meteorology
- Deep analysis of geophysical time series (non-Gaussian statistics, time-correlated timeseries, PCA, (M)SSA, ICA, . . .)
- Use of GNSS for monitoring offshore structures stability
- Influence of ionospheric and geomagnetic activity on the quality of satellite geodetic measurements
I have been involved in development and delivery of Continuous Professional Development courses:
- GNSS and network RTK
- Enhancing Ordnance Survey's RTK data collection capability
- Least Squares adjustment for offshore survey
- High precision GNSS using Post-Processing
For more information on these and other courses visit the "Courses and Consultancy in Geomatics" page.
I also co-delivered CEG2710 "GNSS Theory and Practice" module in the spring of 2014.