About the Course
This course is no longer delivered.
Efficiency is key to most businesses and what better way of becoming more efficient than capturing and uploading GIS data in the field. In this course you will learn about mobile mapping devices and find out how you can quickly get started with creating and uploading data in the field in real time.
Note that fieldwork is included.
- Learn how to use mobile GPS devices
- Learn about the different types of corrections you can make to your GPS data
- Find out how data can be collected accurately in the field
- Practise uploading data from the field in real time
- Learn how to download and map your data in a desktop GIS.