Note that we have a separate 3d tour of our new physical chemistry
lab. For this tour, please click here.
If you can see this message rather than a virtual tour then please click here to install the adobe flash player.
If you are still experiencing problems then please email Jerry Hagon at email@example.com
How to use:
- Click-down and drag your mouse to pan left, right, up or down.
- Scroll wheel to control zoom.
- Click the Full Screen button to activate the full screen mode.
- Click-down on the Plus or Minus button to control the zoom.
- Click the Hide Thumbs, to hide the thumbnail images.
- Keyboard arrow / cursor keys, Left, Right, Up and Down, to pan.
- Hold-down the Shift key to zoom in or hold-down the Ctrl keys to zoom out.