Do you want to be a future leader in a global technology business?
Are you looking for a career that will build upon your technology skills and provide you with an accelerated career path?
The Barclays Leadership in Technology event for Women can offer you this at an exciting new event targeted at female undergraduates.
This all-expenses paid event is taking place at Barclays’ technology centre near Manchester on the 2 December. It will give you the chance to:
· Take part in business games and case studies designed to give an insight into what working in technology at leading global retail bank is really like.
· Network with recent graduates and senior technologists.
· Find out about internship and graduate positions.
· Develop skills that will help convey key attributes and abilities.
· Get advice from recruiters on how to be a success at applications and interviews.
This event is timed to coincide with Barclays’ application deadlines for both their intern and graduate programmes; so it’s a great chance to gain insight, guidance and experience before making applications.
Refreshments are provided and a contribution will be made towards travel expenses.
The event is open to female undergraduates at a university in the UK. In particular we are keen to see applications from students studying computer science, maths, science, engineering or any other IT-related degree.
Applications need to be made online at - http://target-events.co.uk/barclays-leadership-in-technology, and with limited places available we advise early application by 23 November 2011.
Posted on: 1st November 2011