Mr. Daniel Nesbitt
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +44 191 20 83605
- Address: 702, Claremont Tower,
School of Computing Science,
Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 7RU,
Since graduating he has worked as a Research Associate at Newcastle working on various projects including:
- A KTP with ADL Smartcare, looking into ways older people can self-assess their mobility needs using photography.
- DASH Project, producing a shared-decision making tool for stroke patients. (Newcastle University/The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust project).
- MAGIC Project.
- BIRT Business Intelligence re-design consultation for NHS South Tyne and Wear.
Daniel is currently a PhD student under the supervision of Professor Aad Van Moorsel undertaking the development and evaluation of creating a Workflow based modelling language to model risk communication and decision-making scenarios.
As part of his PhD, Daniel is involved in the following projects:
- Development of a structured risk commutation tool for MAPPA meetings for Northumbria Community Rehabilitation Company.
- Co-production of a DVD showing the benefits of Shared-Decision making for mental heath in the primary care setting.
- Development of a shared-decision making support site for Obstetrics.
Since 2015, Daniel has been involved in the teaching of the MSc Computing Science courses and gives guest lectures in the following modules: