- Project Dates: From January 2009 to December 2011
- Project Leader: Prof. Patrick Olivier
- Staff: Dr. Tina Gharavi (CI) – School of English Literature, Language, & Linguistics, Guy Schofield, Dr. Stephan Lindsay, Thomas Smith, Jordan Wise.
- Sponsors: EU FP7 Network of Excellence
This projects aim is to improve Interactive Storytelling Technologies and their effectiveness in supporting narration. It is organised around four major objectives:
1) To extend Interactive Storytelling Technologies in terms of performance and scalability, so that they can support the production of actual Interactive Narratives.2) To make the next generation of Interactive Storytelling technologies more accessible to authors and content creators of different media backgrounds (scriptwriters, storyboarders, game designers)3) To develop a more Integrated Approach to Interactive Storytelling Technologies, achieving a proper integration with cinematography.4) To develop Methodologies to evaluate Interactive Storytelling systems as well as the media experience of Interactive Narrative