Publications

The School of Computing Science was originally founded in 1957 as the Computing Laboratory and has published thousands of publications. At that time Newcastle University was part of Durham University and known as King's College. In 1963 King's College became the University of Newcastle upon Tyne, and in 1992 the Computing Laboratory became the Department of Computing Science.

Year: