School of Computing

Research Degrees

Research Degrees

You can study for a PhD, Integrated PhD or MPhil in Computer Science with us.

Read our research pages to find out about ongoing research by supervisors, research associates and other PhD students. You'll find which groups and topics are most interesting for you.

In your application you'll see a box labelled 'research project'. Here you should say which supervisor or research group you would like to work with.

Fully-funded studentships

We currently offer the following full-funded studentship opportunities, follow the link to find full details including how to apply:

PhD studentship in Machine Learning

PhD studentship Bac2Code (EPSRC Portabolomics)

PhD Studentship in Computing Science - A Computational Systems Biology Approach to Psoriasis Treatment (Rosetrees Trust)