Welcome to Newcastle University Conference Office
Whether you are looking for the perfect venue to hold a meeting, conference or event; or require accommodation for your event or for a group, then Newcastle University has the right option for you.
Our friendly and experienced Conference team are here to help and guide you from your initial enquiry through to booking your event.
The Conference Team at Newcastle University offers:
- a professional, friendly and flexible service
- advice on finding the perfect venue and facilities for your event
- guidance on the range of excellent support services available
- the opportunity to make site visits and meet with professional staff who will support your event
Our commitment to you:
- your enquiry will be dealt with promptly and efficiently
- we will guide you through clear booking procedures
- we will provide accurate quotations and detailed event schedules
- arrange site visits to view our facilities
Ideally located in the heart of the city with excellent public transport links, explore our campus maps and how to get here information.
Enjoy your visit to Newcastle
The regional capital of the north east is a thriving city with a reputation for providing a friendly welcome to all visitors; during your visit to Newcastle University, why not discover what else this vibrant city has to offer - history, culture, nightlife, fine dining and shopping. A short drive from the city, enjoy our spectacular coastline and stunning countryside. The Lake District, Yorkshire and the Scottish Borders are within easy reach for a day trip.
Visit the NewcastleGateshead Initiative website to find out What's On during your stay.