A Newcastle University Congregation ceremony is a celebration of the achievement of those who have been awarded Undergraduate degrees, Postgraduate degrees, Certificates, and Diplomas.
We hold the following sets of ceremonies annually:
- July (Newcastle Summer ceremonies). This is the main Congregations period for students who complete awards in May/June. Most students at July ceremonies attend for undergraduate awards, but students with postgraduate awards may also attend.
- October (Singapore Ceremony). This ceremony is for students who have studied at Newcastle University International Singapore.
- October (NUMed Ceremony in Malaysia). This ceremony is for students who have studied at Newcastle University Medicine Malaysia.
- November (NU London Ceremony). This ceremony is for students who have studied at Newcastle University London
- December (Newcastle Winter ceremonies). This is the main Congregations period for students who complete awards in September-November. Most students at December ceremonies attend for postgraduate awards, but students with undergraduate awards may also attend.
Upcoming Congregation ceremonies in 2016
18 November 2016 - NU London Ceremony
6 to 8 December 2016 - Newcastle Winter Ceremonies - View Schedule
Congregation ceremonies in 2017
10 to 21 July 2017 - Newcastle Summer Ceremonies
Dates of other ceremonies in 2017 to be added in due course