Newcastle University Graduation Rings are available to purchase from our supplier Eva & Eva and feature your graduating year, degree initials and an inside engraving of your choice. The range also includes cufflinks, charm bracelets and charms.
The jewellery range includes personalised graduation:
Prices start from £35.
During the Congregations period, Eva & Eva will also have a stand selling Newcastle University Jewellery.
Friends of the University Library membership
Membership to the Friends of the University Library is a great way to continue your relationship with Newcastle University long after graduation. Not only will you be supporting the University Library, but can enjoy a range of benefits including:
- admission to lectures and talks on our celebrated rare books and archives
- invitations to our members-only workshops
- behind-the-scenes tours of the Library and its collections
- advance previews to our exhibitions and accompanying talks
- invitation to the Friends’ annual meeting
- updates through the Friends’ newsletter and blog
To find out more, please visit the Friends of the University Library Homepage.
Parchment Folders and Tubes
During the Congregations period, parchment folders and tubes will be available to purchase from the Ticket Desk in the Hadrian Building (formerly known as the King's Road Centre).
Order online from our Union Shop
A full range of University memorabilia is also available from our Union Shop.
During the Congregations period, the Union Shop will have a stand selling Newcastle University memorabilia.