Our degrees give you indispensable skills that are recognised and valued by employers, including:
- constructing a clearly expressed argument
- presenting ideas concisely, logically and clearly
- making a critical analysis of a piece of writing
- dealing competently with a large amount of complex information
- showing initiative in conducting independent research
The University's multi award-winning Careers Service ensures employers visit the University for numerous events and presentations, offers individual CV and application form clinics, runs workshops and offers one-to-one careers advice.
These are just some of the professions our graduates are succeeding in:
- education (home & abroad)
- speech therapy
- national government
- international aid
Once you graduate, we hope you will join our Alumni network. Connections through other graduates will be an important step for getting the career head start you may need.